Looking for JOY?
Every woman longs for joy. But what is true joy, and why does it seem so elusive? True joy depends not on circumstances or emotions, which come and go, but it comes through faith in Jesus Christ.
You can have the same joy I have, and that joy will be the fullest possible joy. (John 15:11)
God loves you and wants you to experience abundant and eternal peace and life. He created us in His own image so we can know Him personally and have a joy-filled life. He does not force us to love Him, however. He gave us a will and freedom of choice. When we choose to go our own way, though, this results in separation from God.
Jesus bridges this gap between God and people. He died on the cross for our sins and rose from the grave, paying the penalty for our sin and bridging the separation between us and God. Trusting that Jesus Christ has forgiven our sins is how we can know God and find true joy and true peace.
How to Give Your Life to Christ
1. Admit you are a sinner, in need of forgiveness
2. Be willing to turn from your sins
3. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you and your sins on the cross and rose from the grave
4. Through prayer, confess that Jesus Christ is the only way to God and ask Him to forgive your sins
5. Commit to live your life for Him
To grow in your relationship with Jesus Christ, find a Bible-teaching church to plug into for accountability and spiritual nourishment.